This is a twist on Fettucine Alfredo. It is a little lighter though and we love it. I first tried this at an enrichment activity at church. The family I got this from has had this recipe in their family for years and years! It is delicious!
12-16 oz. frozen broccoli or 2 crowns of fresh, chopped broccoli
3 cups cooked, diced chicken
1 lb. pasta shells, cooked al dente
1 cup shredded parmesan (I used Kraft!)
1 qt. alfredo (you can add more or less, if you prefer)
2 cups. shredded mozerella
Cook broccoli according to package directions. Combine with chicken, pasta, and parmesan cheese. Pour sauce over all. Stir. Place in baking dish. Sprinkly with Mozerella and heat through in the oven.
This makes a full 9X13 pan, and is great for leftovers! Great with french bread too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment