Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just so you know...

....I've invited several people as authors on this blog. If you have any good recipes, or notice I've left any important ones out, please post them on here for us all to share! You have all made some amazing dishes, and I almost never remember how to make them, so let's make this our online cookbook! Maybe someday we'll even get one printed out! :) If anyone who was not invited to be an author on here, but wants to be, please let me know! At the moment, I have only invited family, because I'm not sure I'm willing to share some of our recipes with the world yet! :)

Also....if you are looking for something specific, everything is under a label. All you have to do is click on the link under labels, and it will pull up everything under that specific label! Super easy!

No comments: