Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Give it a try
A lot of times before I prepare dinner, I have to find a recipe. Generally these are recipes which we all use, and you would think I would always remember where they are. Funny enough, that isn't always the case! So I thought I would start this blog so that anytime someone needed a recipe, it was right at their fingertips. I will try to post as many recipes as I can, that I know we all use, as well as some others that we have tried out and enjoyed. Let me know what you all think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea! I love the page design as well. I do love comfort food after all...too much;)
Fabulous idea! I am so excited! When I get a moment later, I'll post a few recipes :)
Post a Comment