Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Orange Chicken

Ok, this one isn't a "recipe" persay but I thought I would tell you how we threw together some ingredients to make Panda Express's Orange Chicken! SO easy! Trey, you will love this one!

Ingredients:

popcorn chicken (frozen)
jasmine rice
Panda Express Orange Chicken Sauce (with the rest of the asian food in the grocery store)

Cook your rice! Coat your chicken with the sauce. (I did this simply by pouring some of the sauce into the bag the chicken came in and tossing it together---obviously for those of you with smaller families you can do this mixing together in a seperate bowl!) Spread chicken onto a baking sheet and cook for approximately 12 minutes. Spoon rice onto plate, top with chicken and add more sauce if desired!

This was delish and so easy to put together! And we only used half the bottle of sauce so it is pretty inexpensive too! Bonus!

No comments: