- 1 pound Farfalle (bowtie) Pasta
- 2 cups Chicken, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Divided
- ¼ cups Butter, Melted
- ½ cups Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese(fresh is best!)
- Cook pasta according to directions (be sure to salt the water). Season the chicken and cook until no longer pink. Melt butter and add lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and black pepper. Pour lemon butter over the chicken and pasta. Top with cheese.
I also added some rosemary to my sauce and loved the flavor! Don't be afraid to mix it up! Enjoy!!!
I also saw a similar recipe that added in some sour cream to the sauce to make it creamy. Maybe I'll try that next time! But this recipe really is excellent just the way it is too!
No comments:
Post a Comment