Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quiche

I made quiche this week and decided I would try something a little different this week. I used the basic quiche recipe here, but instead of cheddar/colby jack cheese I used mozzarella and threw some chopped up sundried tomatoes in, along with the spinach. I turned out so yummy! So don't be afraid to experiment!!!

1 pkg of spinach or broccoli
onion (dried, minced works fine)
3 eggs
3 T. mayo
2 T. flour
cheese (to your taste--generally close to 1 lb.)
seasonings (to taste)

Cook your veggie of choice according to package directions. You can sprinkle the onion on top of the veggie while cooking for added flavor. Mix the remaining ingredients. Add the veggie to the rest of the mix when done. Pour into pie crust (never fail pie crust works fab!) and cook for 40 minutes at 375 degrees. So, so good! And easy!

1 comment:

M {3 said...

We had quiche this week as well, but it was broccoli Trey's favorite. Yours sounds really good.